We have Apple Certified Maintenance Technicians, trained on the latest Apple technologies, on staff to work on your Mac as well as highly trained Unix and Windows PC techs to work on the rest.
We are experts in virus removal, system upgrades, hard disk and storage issues, performance tuning, network and security, and much much more.
We have over 15 years of IT support experience, providing full featured managed services for businesses ranging from 5 to 50 employees. Contact us for more information about how we can help your business.
With over 25 years of technical experience we cover all computer and Internet technologies. We also offer training and tutoring in a variety of software, operating systems and internet technology and much, much more.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: There are other area technicians that fix Apple computers. What differentiates you from them? Answer: We are an Apple Authorized Service Provider (AASP) which differentiates us in many ways.
- The AASP designation allows Tech Smiths to work on Apple products under normal and extended Apple Care warranties.
- Tech Smiths has highly trained Apple Certified Maintenance Technicians (ACMT) on staff.
- Inclusion in Apple’s resource locator system, which enables customers to find their nearest Service Provider via the Apple website only available to AASP.
- Tech Smiths has access to comprehensive product, repair, service, take-apart, troubleshooting, and upgrade information, plus real-time technical support available only to AASP and ACMT.
- Only AASP are able to obtain parts directly from Apple in order to complete repairs.
- Tech Smiths’ facility is fully anti-static to safeguard sensitive electronics.
- Tech Smiths is fully insured.
Question: What kinds of payment to you accept?
Answer: Cash, Check, Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
Question: Do you offer any guarantees or warranties?
Answer: At this time we do not offer guarantees or warranties. However, if work we’ve done is determined to be faulty, we will remediated it either free of charge or for reduced rates.
Question: Do you honor manufacturer’s warranties?
Answer: Only for warrantied or extended warranty (Apple Care) for Apple products.